Thursday, January 7, 2016

What bird is this?


Olive Sunbird


Sorry, if I'm wrong..I have no idea what bird this is :-)  

I shot this bird at Botanic Garden last year in Nov 2015. If you know this species, do let me know, much appreciated. 

I used my DX D5000 camera with an FX lens because of the 1.5x crop sensor, which mean that this lens can reach out at a focal length of approximately 105-450mm. 

Please do note, I do not sharpen the image, I use Lightroom for cropping and very minimal adjustment for brightness or exposure if require. Beforehand I'll do some test shot each time when I'm at location. I manually set my D5000 on auto ISO between 200-800, because of the light situation that varies from places to places. Set your ISO wisely especially on a DX camera. Happy shooting! 

Shot with D5000 & Nikkor 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 IF-ED

No comments:

Post a Comment